Education is an important part of every Toastmaster’s journey and it is a critical aspect of all club meetings around the world. Develop and practice communication and leadership skills in the safe supportive environment while working through projects and assignments that enable you to build real–world skills in a variety of disciplines.
Pathways features online learning, cutting-edge content, interactive tools, strong mentoring, and evaluation components, and a multitude of options. Exciting learning paths include Motivational Strategies, Presentation Mastery, and Effective Coaching. In Pathways, members can learn nearly 300 competencies—practical skills that are transferable to the world outside Toastmasters.
- Sharla Ozen, DTM, District 56 Director
- Elizabeth Ruiz, DTM, Program Quality Director
-Jocelyn V. Williams, DTM, Club Growth Director
- Diane Niño, DTM, Administration Manager
- Latonia Jones, DTM, Finance Manager
- Andrea Tantillo, DTM, Public Relations Manager
- Chandra Munagavalasa, DTM, Immediate Past District Director